PP polypropylene is a lightweight thermoplastic synthetic resin with excellent performance, with chemical resistance, heat resistance, electrical insulation, high strength mechanical properties and good wear resistance processing properties. However, most of the خط اکستروژن برد products we see in the market are modified PP. After chemical modification, physical modification, and transparency modification, the coloring, processability and impact resistance are better. There is higher transparency.
چین JWELL PP board is a semi-crystalline material. It is harder and has a higher melting point than PE. Since PP is very brittle at temperatures above 0°C, many commercial PP materials are random copolymers with 1 to 4% ethylene added.
The PP extruded sheet of China pp board extrusion line has the characteristics of light weight, uniform thickness, smooth surface, good heat resistance, high mechanical strength, excellent chemical stability and electrical insulation, and non-toxicity. PP board is widely used in chemical containers, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, food packaging, medicine, decoration and water treatment and other fields. The practical temperature of PP board can reach 100 degrees.
Acid and alkali-resistant equipment, electroplating equipment, solar photovoltaic equipment, environmental protection equipment, waste water, waste gas discharge equipment, scrubbers, clean rooms, semiconductor factories and other related industries. Widely used in punching board, punching mattress board, etc.
PP board classification
Pure PP board: low density, easy to weld and process, excellent chemical resistance, heat resistance and impact resistance, non-toxic and odorless. It is currently the most environmentally friendly engineering plastic. The main colors of China pp board extrusion line products are white, microcomputer color, and other colors can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Polypropylene extrusion sheet: It is a plastic sheet made of PP resin with various functional additives added through extrusion, calendering, cooling, cutting and other processes.
Glass fiber reinforced PP board: After being reinforced by 20% glass fiber, in addition to maintaining the original excellent performance, the strength and rigidity are doubled compared with PP, and it has good heat resistance, low temperature impact resistance, anti-corrosion Arc resistance, low shrinkage.
China pp board extrusion line maintenance
1. Daily maintenance
The daily maintenance of China pp board extrusion line is done by the production line operator, every shift should be carried out and it should be recorded. Its main contents are as follows:
View the production records and product quality records of the previous shift. Check whether the transmission system of the equipment is working normally; whether the oil level and temperature of the lubricating oil in the gearbox and gearbox are normal, whether there is any leakage of the lubricating oil; Production.
Carefully monitor and check the screw rotation of China pp board extrusion line and other rotating parts (motor, gear box, gearbox, water pump, air compressor, etc.) for abnormal noise and vibration; touch and check whether the temperature of the bearing end cover is normal , whether the temperature of the barrel and the hopper seat is normal; check whether the safety protection device of the motor is in place; if any abnormal situation is found, the mechanical maintenance worker should be notified to repair it in time, and the production can be continued after the abnormal situation is eliminated.
Check the China pp board extrusion line instruments that display temperature, pressure, current, voltage, etc., and confirm whether the displayed data is correct and stable. If any problem is found, adjust and deal with it immediately. If it is difficult to deal with it, notify the electrician to repair it.
Check the cooling water and compressed air ports for leaks, and resolve any problems immediately.
Add lubricating grease to each oil nozzle according to the regulations.
Wipe the machine, remove dust and oil, and clean the workplace.
Make a record of succession, especially the record of repair.
Regular maintenance China pp board extrusion line is generally carried out twice a year, which can be carried out during production gaps or holidays. Its main contents are as follows:
- Clean and wipe the dust and oil in all parts of the production line, and tighten the loose screws.
- Check whether there is abnormal noise in the China JWELL main motor reducer. Open the gear box, carefully clean the moving parts and box, clean the bearings; replace the lubricating oil;
- Check the operation of each traction motor and rotating motor of China pp board extrusion line, and replace the oil of the worm gear box.
- Check the operation of the air compressor and replace the air compressor oil.
- Check the operation of the cooling fan of the die head, clean and reinforce the fan.
- Check the operation of the crusher, add bearing lubricating oil according to the situation, and grind the blades.
- Check and replace the brushes according to the operation of the suction machine.
- Check the operation of China pp board extrusion line mixer, add motor and hopper bearing lubricant, and tension the chain.
- Tension each chain and belt, record bearing, chain, belt type, and propose spare parts plan.
- Check and proofread the instruments that display pressure, current, voltage, meter, etc.; check the heating condition of each heating element, replace damaged heating and sensing elements, and propose a spare parts plan.
- Clean the water tower, dredge the cooling water circulation system, clean the barrel cooling fan, check and repair the damaged fan.
- Disassemble and clean the screw, barrel and head according to the situation; measure the outer diameter of the screw; check the inner wall of the barrel and the die for wear and scars. Grind and trim the local scratches and burrs on the working surface until it is smooth and does not hang.
- Keep maintenance records, especially records of repaired or replaced parts. Organize spare parts plans and make procurement arrangements.