Electromagnetic Heating Roller
With the wide application of heating roller in various industries, the electromagnetic heating roller is replacing heat conduction oil heating roller, so far electromagnetic heating roller is successfully used in laser anti-counterfeiting printing, die stamping, automotive laminated glass composite, composite film production, medical tape, pharmaceutical packaging, non-woven fabric production, aluminum-plastic panel agglutination, synthetic fiber, rubber and plastic calendaring and other industries.
Electromagnetic Heating Roller Features
- energy saving - 60% energy saving compared with the heat conduction oil roller or steam roller;
- high precision temperature control, temperature precision reaches ±0.5℃;
- faster healing up- takes only 25 min from room temperature to 200 ℃;
- high working temperature, roller surface temperature can reach above 400 ℃ for operation, satisfies the requirement of high-temperature production;
- environmental protection - all-electric control, no oil pollution, clean production environment.
- International Commercial Terms(Incoterms): FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
- Terms of Payment: LC, T/T
- Average Lead Time: Peak season lead time: 3-6 months, Off season lead time: 1-3 months
- Number of Foreign Trading Staff:>50 People
Yes, We own 5 manufacturing bases and sales center in Shanghai , Suzhou ,Changzhou, Zhou Shan, Dongguan China.
Jwell made the first Chinese screw and barrel in 1978 in brand name Jinhailuo.After more than 40 years development,
JWELL is one of the biggest extrusion machine supplier in China with 300design&test engineer, 3000 employees.
Jwell has become the premier supplier of extrusion lines and reliable business partners. Welcome to drop in us.
Our machines taking the European standards and follow the Germany type of business, we cooperation with
International famous brands Siemens Schneider Flender Omron ABB WEG Falk Fuji etc. Our company continuously
imports over 1000 international first-class high precision processing equipment such as multistage machining centers, CNC lathes and CNC milling machines from Korea, Japan etc. All our processes strictly adhere to CE certification,
IS09001 and 2008 quality management system . And we have 12 months quality warranty time. We testing the
machine performances before each delivery. Jwell service engineers will always be here for anything you needed.
Usually it takes about 1 – 4 months depends on different machinery upon receipt of order advance payment.
Once clear your requirements and determined extrusion line is ideal for you. We will send technical solutions and
Proforma Invoice to you. You can pay via TT bank transfer, LC as you like.
One. We provide both customized extrusion lines and technical solutions. Welcome contact with us for technical
innovation or improvements for your future purchasing plan.
We produce more than 2000 advanced extrusion lines every year world wide.
We can send the small spare parts by air express for urgent matter. And the complete production line by sea
to save the cost. You can either use your own assigned shipping agent or our cooperative forwarder. The nearest
port is China Shanghai, Ningbo port, which is convenient for maritime transportation..
Yes, we support our business partners by pre-after sale service. Jwell has more than 300 technical testing
engineers traveling world wide. Any cases would be responded with prompt solutions. We provide training, testing,
operation and maintenance service for a life time.