PP PE Stone Paper Extrusion Line
compounding, mixing, extrusion to produce the special master batch, then through extruder, calendaring, stretching, cooling, surface treatment, coating, cutting and winding to produce origin paper. Its features for high efficiency, good quality, low cost production, smooth surface paper, especially used to print high grade album and book cover etc.
PP PE Stone Paper Extrusion Line Process flow:
- Computer settings throughout the process, automatic monitoring, automatic recording and processing;
- Automatically add raw materials, and automatically rewind the product;
- The thickness of the product is automatically set and controlled;
- Automatic dehumidification and automatic exhaust during the production process;
- Automatic stretching, automatic calendering and automatic closed loop during the production process;
- Automatic cutting and trimming during the production process, and automatic tension control.
- Waste materials are automatically recycled, processed, and reproduced automatically;
PP PE Stone Paper Extrusion Line Main technical parameter
|Model||Products width(mm)||Products thickness(mm)||Max.extrusion capacity(kg/h)||Stretch ratio|
PP PE Stone Paper Extrusion Line Product Description
Characteristics of stone paper
1. High strength
Including tensile strength, tear strength, and impact strength. For example, stone paper with a basis weight of 85 g/m2 has a tensile strength of 22, a tearing strength of 26, and a bursting strength of 10. It greatly exceeds ordinary plant fiber paper.
2. Excellent printing effect
The stone paper has a smooth surface, small elasticity, whiteness, large impermeability, and uniform thickness, so it can reproduce the vivid effect of the printing plate with clear lines and soft colors.
3. Outstanding resistance to water, oil, and chemicals
The stone paper is soaked in water, it will not be softened and damaged, and it can withstand the penetration of grease. It is resistant to chemical solutions such as acids and alkalis.
4. Dimensional stability, not easy to age
The size of the stone paper will not change in the air or in the wet state. Even if it is exposed to ultraviolet light for 1000 hours, the strength and appearance of the paper will not change.
5. Lightweight, good thermal insulation, not afraid of insects
The relative density (specific gravity) of polypropylene stone paper is only 0.25-0.30 g/cm3, which accounts for only 1/3 of the coating. Because the porosity of stone paper is much smaller than that of ordinary paper, its thermal insulation effect is obvious.
Stone paper features:
The stone paper production process is easy, high output、lower power consumption; not use plant fiber、not cut trees, save lots of wood, protect the natural environment; Don’t need to add strong acid、strong alkali、bleaching agent, etc. Chemical material, don’t drainage waste water、waste residue and toxic and harmful air, that’s the green environmental product.
Product with good mechanical performance、waterproof、moistureproof、moth-proofing, folding, tear-resistant, oil-resistant, non-toxic, tasteless, no pollution, stable geometry size, high printing resolution, good effect, can be natural degradation after with abandon for powder characteristics of return to nature, is widely used in gift packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, office supplies, decorative materials, and other areas of the printing products.
PP PE Stone Paper Extrusion Line Production cost advantage
Each ton of stone paper contains raw materials, electricity and manpower, and the cost is about 4,000 yuan/ton, which is at least 1/3 lower than the cost of traditional wood pulp paper. Each production line only invests 10 million-15 million or so, the input-output ratio is high, and the return on profit is fast. Each production line of the traditional paper industry needs about 100 million yuan.
Environmental protection and energy-saving advantages
- Energy-saving. The entire production process does not require water and consumes only 700W of electricity per ton of paper.
- High efficiency Each production line has a production capacity of 5000-8000 tons.
- Emission reduction No need for strong acid or alkali, no need for bleaching, no wastewater discharge.
- The high degree of automation It is automatically controlled by computer, saving manpower.
The social benefits of stone paper
- Each ton of paper is equivalent to saving 23 trees that have grown for more than 10 years and about 200 tons of freshwater, and its unit energy consumption is only two-thirds of the traditional papermaking process.
- Based on the calculation that each ton of stone paper product can replace 3.5 cubic meters of wood for paper production, an annual output of 10,000 tons of stone paper can save 35,000 cubic meters of wood, save 2 million tons of water, and reduce 650,000 tons of wastewater discharge.
- It can reduce 58300 tons of CO2 emissions every year.
- It can save 3.58 million kilowatt-hours of energy every year to develop the stone-paper industry is the only way to control air pollution, cope with climate change, and develop a low-carbon economy.
PP PE Stone Paper Extrusion Line Application
- JW90/40 Feeding unit 1set
- JW90/40 single screw extruder1set
- JW150/40 Feeding unit 1set
- JW150/40 single screw extruder 1set
- Hydraulic screen changer 2sets
- Melting Pump 2sets
- Feed block unit 1set
- Normal die head 1set
- Calender 1set
- Roller temperature controller 1set
- MDO longitudinal stretching unit 1set
- Cooling&forming unit 1set
- Thickness scanner 1set
- longitudinal trimming unit 1set
- Waste trimming winder 1set
- 16.Corona device 1set
- Haul off unit 1set
- Sheet storage unit 1set
- Double position automatic winder 1set
- Electric control system 1set
- Spare parts list 1set
Application and machine photo
Stone paper has been used a lot in packages, wallpaper, advertisements, notebook. With the development of new processes and formulae, the stone paper application scope will be bigger and bigger.
- International Commercial Terms(Incoterms): FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
- Terms of Payment: LC, T/T
- Average Lead Time: Peak season lead time: 3-6 months, Off season lead time: 1-3 months
- Number of Foreign Trading Staff:>50 People
Yes, We own 5 manufacturing bases and sales center in Shanghai , Suzhou ,Changzhou, Zhou Shan, Dongguan China.
Jwell made the first Chinese screw and barrel in 1978 in brand name Jinhailuo.After more than 40 years development,
JWELL is one of the biggest extrusion machine supplier in China with 300design&test engineer, 3000 employees.
Jwell has become the premier supplier of extrusion lines and reliable business partners. Welcome to drop in us.
Our machines taking the European standards and follow the Germany type of business, we cooperation with
International famous brands Siemens Schneider Flender Omron ABB WEG Falk Fuji etc. Our company continuously
imports over 1000 international first-class high precision processing equipment such as multistage machining centers, CNC lathes and CNC milling machines from Korea, Japan etc. All our processes strictly adhere to CE certification,
IS09001 and 2008 quality management system . And we have 12 months quality warranty time. We testing the
machine performances before each delivery. Jwell service engineers will always be here for anything you needed.
Usually it takes about 1 – 4 months depends on different machinery upon receipt of order advance payment.
Once clear your requirements and determined extrusion line is ideal for you. We will send technical solutions and
Proforma Invoice to you. You can pay via TT bank transfer, LC as you like.
One. We provide both customized extrusion lines and technical solutions. Welcome contact with us for technical
innovation or improvements for your future purchasing plan.
We produce more than 2000 advanced extrusion lines every year world wide.
We can send the small spare parts by air express for urgent matter. And the complete production line by sea
to save the cost. You can either use your own assigned shipping agent or our cooperative forwarder. The nearest
port is China Shanghai, Ningbo port, which is convenient for maritime transportation..
Yes, we support our business partners by pre-after sale service. Jwell has more than 300 technical testing
engineers traveling world wide. Any cases would be responded with prompt solutions. We provide training, testing,
operation and maintenance service for a life time.