PSP Foaming Sheet Extrusion Line
The products made by JWELL’s PSP sheet equipment , are widely used in the fields of food, package and decoration industries, which is the main equipment for PS Foamed ware. This machine has advantages of good performance, excellent specification, high stability and high output capacity.
PSP Foaming Sheet Extrusion Line Performance ＆ Advantages
The products made by JWELL’s PSP sheet equipment, are widely used in the fields of food, package, and decoration industries, which is the main equipment for PS Foamed ware. This machine has advantages of good performance, excellent specification, high stability, and high output capacity. There are four kinds of specifications, 65-90, 90-120, 100-130,115-150 which can meet customer’s requirements. Presently this machine has been well sold to Russia, America，Indonesia, and etc countries.
The foaming process of thermoplastic foaming materials is a relatively complex thermodynamic and dynamic process. According to different foaming processes, the foaming process can be divided into extrusion foaming, molded foaming, kettle pressure foaming, and injection foaming. Wait.
Regardless of the process, the basic process of foaming materials can generally be divided into four steps:
- The blowing agent is dissolved in the polymer matrix to form a homogeneous polymer/blowing agent gas system. At a certain temperature and pressure, the blowing agent gas molecules penetrate into the polymer matrix, and finally reach a solution equilibrium, forming a homogeneous gas/polymer system.
- Bubble nucleation process caused by thermodynamic imbalance. In a thermodynamically unstable state (a sudden drop in pressure or a sudden rise in temperature), the polymer/gas-phase saturated system quickly becomes a supersaturated system. The gas dissolved in the polymer melt is concentrated in the polymer melt and gradually forms the original Tiny bubbles, that is, bubbles nucleate in the polymer matrix, forming “bubble nuclei”.
- The growth of primitive cell nuclei. After the “bubble nucleus” is formed, the gas molecules dissolved in the polymer matrix begin to gradually diffuse to the “bubble nucleus”, causing the cells to grow, and the free energy in the system continues to decrease. In the bubble growth stage, the phase separation begins and the gas phase has also formed. The expansion of the bubble is affected by factors such as the viscoelasticity of the polymer matrix, the time of cell growth, the system temperature, and the diffusion rate of the blowing agent. In addition, the process parameters of foaming and the structural parameters of the equipment have a strong influence on the growth of bubbles.
- Stabilization and solidification of the cell. In the process of cell growth, most of the gas diffuses into the bubbles or escapes, the driving force for cell growth decreases, the bubbles gradually no longer grow, the cells tend to stabilize, and the rigidity of the polymer matrix gradually increases. The structure is finally solidified and shaped.
The working principle of PSP Foaming Sheet Extrusion Line
Plastic and physical or chemical foaming agents are added to different positions of the extruder respectively and melted in the extruder under high pressure to form a uniform solution, and then suddenly the pressure is released, foamed, and cooled at the die to make plates and sheets. Even pipes and so on.
In the extrusion foaming process, the foaming agent must form a uniform solution with the plastic under high pressure, and instantly release the pressure at the die, foam, cool, and form a foaming material.
PSP Foaming Sheet Extrusion Line Main technical parameter
|Model||Extruder||Main motor power||Products thickness||Products width||Capacity (Max.)|
- International Commercial Terms(Incoterms): FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
- Terms of Payment: LC, T/T
- Average Lead Time: Peak season lead time: 3-6 months, Off season lead time: 1-3 months
- Number of Foreign Trading Staff:>50 People
Yes, We own 5 manufacturing bases and sales center in Shanghai , Suzhou ,Changzhou, Zhou Shan, Dongguan China.
Jwell made the first Chinese screw and barrel in 1978 in brand name Jinhailuo.After more than 40 years development,
JWELL is one of the biggest extrusion machine supplier in China with 300design&test engineer, 3000 employees.
Jwell has become the premier supplier of extrusion lines and reliable business partners. Welcome to drop in us.
Our machines taking the European standards and follow the Germany type of business, we cooperation with
International famous brands Siemens Schneider Flender Omron ABB WEG Falk Fuji etc. Our company continuously
imports over 1000 international first-class high precision processing equipment such as multistage machining centers, CNC lathes and CNC milling machines from Korea, Japan etc. All our processes strictly adhere to CE certification,
IS09001 and 2008 quality management system . And we have 12 months quality warranty time. We testing the
machine performances before each delivery. Jwell service engineers will always be here for anything you needed.
Usually it takes about 1 – 4 months depends on different machinery upon receipt of order advance payment.
Once clear your requirements and determined extrusion line is ideal for you. We will send technical solutions and
Proforma Invoice to you. You can pay via TT bank transfer, LC as you like.
One. We provide both customized extrusion lines and technical solutions. Welcome contact with us for technical
innovation or improvements for your future purchasing plan.
We produce more than 2000 advanced extrusion lines every year world wide.
We can send the small spare parts by air express for urgent matter. And the complete production line by sea
to save the cost. You can either use your own assigned shipping agent or our cooperative forwarder. The nearest
port is China Shanghai, Ningbo port, which is convenient for maritime transportation..
Yes, we support our business partners by pre-after sale service. Jwell has more than 300 technical testing
engineers traveling world wide. Any cases would be responded with prompt solutions. We provide training, testing,
operation and maintenance service for a life time.